Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The 1st shop of Coffee Prince

Another hobby of mine is watching drama. Recently I have watch 3 Korean dramas that are "18 vs 29", "The 1st shop of Coffee Prince" & "Full House". Among all these three dramas, I like Coffee Prince the most.

1_859200824l.jpg

I like the main characters Eun Chan & Han Kyul. Both them are really good actress & actor. The 2nd hero is quite nice too. What best about this drama, everyone have their own personalities. I like Hank Kyul's style..his appearance is really cool, all the dress that he wore was nice. Simple but elegant. I like the way he showed his love. I really love his character. The type of heroes I like ...both heroes in this movies are just the kind of my guy..lol

I think I fell in love with the heroes coz they're the "BUDDY TYPE", don't have to be formal but casual among them. :) Here are some picture of the main character.

1_328347803l.jpg

This drama series really bring back nice romantic comedy that I love to watch. I did not get bore watching it repeatedly. The movie bring back smile to my face. I like their relationship - buddy type.. sweet type hahaha u must watch to understand what I'm saying. I enjoy the movie very much that every time when I think about it, it make me bring smile to my face. Will watch the drama again.

1_300091808l.jpg

The cast :-

The synopsis :-

The life of Go Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye) is not easy; she works many jobs to pay off debts and even gave up her feminine image. Choi Han Kyul (Gong Yoo) is the heir of a big food company, but his grandmother wants him to settle down, so she arranged many dates for him. After Eun Chan bumped into Han Kyul and was mistaken for a boy, Han Kyul decided to hire Eun Chan to be his gay lover in order to avoid the arranged dates. Desperately in need of money, Eun Chan had no choice but to accept. Han Kyul's grandmother also made Han Kyul in charge of a filthy coffee shop in danger of being bankrupt. Eun Chan begged to work at the coffee shop, and not long after, feelings start to spark, except, how would Han Kyul accept his "homosexuality"? Coffee Prince Video Clip

1_173898955l.jpg

This drama series is very entertaining. You will never get bore from the 1st series till the end and will wish the drama will not end. I read somewhere that they going to continue the 2nd season, but the main character gong yoo is now joining military service till next year.

You can watch the movie at youtube or mysoju if you don't have the cd. Happy Viewing. Trust me you will laugh and feel alive with this drama.

This is the link :- http://www.mysoju.com/the-1st-shop-of-coffee-prince/episode-1/part-1/

No comments: